Today is the day I say goodbye to my crappy college PC and FINALLY become the owner of a MacBook. I don’t think you understand my excitement – editing photos and doing basic tasks like, I dunno, browsing the Internet, have become a daily struggle for me, so I’m happy that I’ll finally be able to blog without wanting to throw my computer off my balcony. That being said, expect a bit of a blog makeover in the near future!
Okay, I’m done being nerdy. Here’s what else I’ve been loving this week:
- Flying Lotus – “You’re Dead!” Jazzy, madcap instrumentals thrown over trip hop beats and hints of Kendrick Lamar and Snoop Dogg. There are so many “Wait, what?” moments on this album. Only thing better than this is seeing FlyLo do his thang live.
- TownHall’s latest announcement. This place is already my favorite bar in Cleveland, but their goal of having a GMO-free menu by 2015 makes me love them even more.
- This hot chocolate bar idea. Fellow Akron/CLE bloggers – we may need to do this for our next gathering.
- Emancipator. His music sounds like cloudy days. Perfect for fall.
- This DIY whale stuffed animal, crafted from old denim. I need to brush up on my sewing skills because this is too adorable. (Warning: the original instructions are in Finnish. So this may be a challenge. Thank God for Google Translate!)
Looking forward to sleeping in, wandering around CLE with my man and hopefully sneaking in a run this weekend! Hope y’all enjoy yourselves, too!
Have a great weekend,