I realize that most suburban neighborhoods/colleges have already had their Halloween fun for whatever reason, but I always love to celebrate the holiday on… you know, actual Halloween. I’ll be traveling down to Columbus tonight to get my groove on at Haunted Fest, and I’m super stoked – especially since Chris and I have some pretty kick-ass costumes. We’re being Frodo and Gandalf (I’m obviously Frodo-licious), and it’s going to be hilarious and awesome all at once. Our costumes have gotten nerdier with each passing year. I love it.
What are your plans for this weekend? Dressing as anything fun? I wanna hear!
In the meantime, here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- Daniel Radcliffe’s Reddit AMA. As a Potterhead, I immediately flock to anything the cast says or does. I read this entire thing and laughed a majority of the time – both at Daniel’s and Redditors’ responses (this and this in particular). Plus, he admitted to playing with WWF figurines and practicing his American accent when he was a kid. We probably would have been best friends.
- Taylor Swift’s new album. I have been very anti-Swift for a long time, so it seriously pains me to admit that this album is actually kind of … good? Ugh I can’t believe I just said that, but anything with synth instantly draws me in. Don’t expect to see me at one of her concerts anytime soon, but I have more respect for her now that I’ve given her another chance.
- Caramel apple Milky Ways. These were an impulse buy at Target. No regrets.
- This bunny. My heart swells.
- Cleveland. The return of LeBron has sparked something in the city (Akron too, obviously), and it’s actually quite incredible to witness (LOL SO PUNNY). Setting all opinions of the dude aside, I’m glad to see that hometown pride shining brighter than ever. Even if we lost the home opener.
I’m not gonna lie – these next couple of weeks are going to be a bit nuts, so I may not be on here a whole lot. I’ll be in Vegas all next week for a business trip, and the following week I’ll be in Colorado for a few days to visit my friends! It’s going to be a blast.
Anyway, I hope your weekend is filled with lots of candy and scary movies. Enjoy!